Men who find out I’m a feminist and bombard me with questions on every statistic and opinion I have on women’s rights really bum me out.
Sure I can discuss these things with you but I do not prepare cited stats and articles for some broad argument you are trying to start with me. Let me work and stop proving to me that you do not care that I’m for equality but that you hear “feminism” and go straight to “she must hate men”.
Someone map out the best possible path in life I can take please and thank you.
Ask yourself what is really important and then have the courage to build your life around your answer.
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.